Long Distance Moving
Being an agent for Atlas Van Lines means that we are a big mover who can move you to all 50 states, but are a locally owned company. With agents all over the country, Atlas Van lines can deliver anywhere in the country without a problem. We provide a number of services and are willing to help any way we can. A short list of our Long Distance services are:
• Full service packing
• One item or an entire household shipment
• Full inventories of moving pieces for each move
• Guaranteed pick-up dates and delivery spreads
• All pick-ups and deliveries are executed by Atlas Van Line professionals
• Customized crating of pictures, glass and marble
• Blanket and plastic stretch wrapping of all furniture
• All trucks and trailers are equipped with air ride suspension systems
• Protection of floors, doorways, and banisters
• Floor runners and floor protection
• Provide materials for wrapping sofas and hardwood furniture
• Relocation Specialist for all in-home estimates and service recommendations
• Online shipment tracking
• Deliverable, quality packing materials
• Unpacking & debris removal
• Short- & long-term storage options
Perks of Moving with Sitterly
Here are some of the perks you can expect when making your move with Sitterly:
Personalized attention to detail. There are a million details to iron out and Sitterly knows the “path of least resistance”. Let us come give you a customized moving estimate – complete with 85-years of moving experience – that will help save you money and time.
Relationships smooth the trail. Don’t know what to do with those antiques? How about that art collection that requires some TLC? Or all of those parts and pieces of life (bikes, computers, etc.) that don’t fit into your new life? Sitterly’s relationships with antique dealers, local charities, junk haulers and the like will rally to your aid and help you make the best decisions for your family – without all the running around you might expect to find such service.
End-to-end customer service. Being around for the better part of a century means Sitterly has it right – we know how to move you and your family (or your parents) and give you what you need all along the way to keep your sanity and your wallet intact.
The way most moving companies determine the size of the moving truck and the number of men needed is by the overall weight and space of the shipment. Relocation Specialist fill out a sheet called a CUBE SHEET. A cube sheet is a table of measurement of household goods which allows the moving company to calculate the total cubic ft. of the shipment. Once cubic ft. is determined, it is multiplied of a factor of 6-8 LBs per square foot, depending on the density of your Box and Furniture.