Long Term Storage
Sitterly Moving and Storage offers professional warehousing and long term Storage solutions for both Residential and Commercial moves in addition to our other services. All Sitterly warehouse are equipment with a state of the art security system and is under watch 24/7
What is Long term Storage?
To put it simply, Long term storage is internal storage. When an item is going to be stored longer than a few days, we put the homeowner’s possessions into storage vaults. A storage vault is a 7’x7’x5’ container that can hold up to 245 cubic feet of material. The cubic footage and total weight of your move will determine how many storage vaults you will need.
Why Long Term Storage?
When you are moving you have a number of viable options for storage, whether it be self-Storage, containerized mobile boxes, or Long Term Storage. Depending on your need Long Term storage can be what you’re looking for.
Benefits of Long term storage:
- Your furniture and possessions are protected from the elements and weather conditions
- Your furniture and possessions are packed and loaded by Sitterly moving professionals
- Your furniture and possessions are safe and secure at all times, nobody as access to the warehouse but Sitterly warehouse managers.
- Your furniture and possessions are covered in case of Disaster.
- Your furniture and possessions are inventoried.
Warehouse Floor Space
Sitterly offers open space storage for commercial storage needs based on the availability of space, and will be happy to discuss your individual needs and provide contractual proposals based on those specific needs. Please contact our office to speak with a representative to explore the arrangements we can provide, or to make an appointment with one of our representatives to meet with you to discuss your storage requirements.